For the first time you can DRIVE the very cars that are now legends in motoring history. These drive days offer enthusiasts the chance to drive classic Aussie Muscle Cars. Whether you’re a Ford or Holden fan, get ready to experience the day of your life as you drive some of our most iconic V8's
- Full day driving package
- Drive selection of Australia's most classic muscle cars
- Full induction at the start of the day to explain each cars history.
- Catered lunch and free drinks.
- All tolls, fuel and insurance is inclusive.
- These days are conducted on tourist roads and not on race tracks.
- Souvenir photo
- The unprecedented opportunity to drive highly collectable and sort-after Australian Muscle Cars which have never been offered to the general public;
- Classic Aussie Muscle Cars offer an unforgettable experience with their powerful and rumbling V8 engines. These iconic cars are a challenging drive and share their DNA with racing production cars from their era and a direct bloodline to our current V8 Supercars
- Our convoy of colourful and loud cars sparks great excitement on every street and highway we travel on and attract a lot of attention, smiles, nods of approvals and thumbs up from people;
- Driving on some of our most challenging and picturesque tourist roads provides a great setting to enjoy the experience avoiding the pressure of race track experiences;
Expect a mix of cars from the 70's, 80's and 90's including an XY GT Falcon, a Brock Commodore, an SLR/5000 Torana and XE 351 ESP.
For anyone that loves Aussie V8s this is a must do experience and one that you will never forget.
DRIVERS MUST BE MINIMUM 25 YEARS OLD
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Braeside. 40 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
The total experience runs for 6 hours. This includes morning tea or coffee, catered lunch and up to 4 hours of driving. The experience starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
Drivers must have a current full manual license. Drivers must be over 25 years of age.
You will be amongst a group of up to 10 people. There will be just 1 driver and passenger per car, swapping at designated spots. There will be a lead car acting as a guide, leading the convoy of cars. There may also be a second following car to manage the drive.
Drive Days do not go ahead when heavy or on-going rain is forecast, or in conditions over 34 degrees c. In these instances you will be rescheduled.
Please Note: We don't guarantee that all cars will be available on the drive day, however we are sure that you will be happy with the selection. Breath tests are conducted on the day, If you register a blood alcohol reading over the legal limit you will not be permitted to drive on the day.
The map below gives you the location of this experience to allow you to plan.
Exact location, directions and meeting place will be available to you once you have booked your experience