- Corporate Services:
- Our Approach
- Client Stories
- About Us
- Contact Us
Naomi is a thought-leader on employee engagement and has presented to many audiences, from aspiring entrepreneurs, graduates, women in business, marketers, HR leaders, team leaders to high level company directors.
Naomi and her team practice what they preach, and as a consequence international human capital experts Hewitt Associates have acknowledged RedBalloon for innovation in people management and employee engagement by awarding them with an employee engagement scorecard over 90% for two years in a row - the average in Australia is 54%.
Naomi and her team work with Australian businesses enabling them to transform workplace cultures through strategic reward and recognition and incentive programs, creating attachments between employers and their employees and lifting discretionary effort among teams.
Naomi has presented at a wide range of HR industry as well as internal corporate events. Some of which include: The Australian HR Summit, The Australian Institute of Management,The Victorian Employee Chamber of Commerce, The American Chamber of Commerce, Shell, CPA Reckitt Benckiser, Robert Half Recruitment, The CEO Institute, UNSW, USyd, Westpac, ANZ, PwC, Telstra, Business Chicks and RailCorp Graduates.
Presentation topics are listed below.
From success to significance
You'll learn how to build a company with a great culture and how to manage your team for peak performance. You'll see how Naomi has built and iconic brand and she'll share with you all the mistakes she's made along the way. You will be left thinking, "I want what she is on."Learning outcomes
- You'll learn the difference between leadership and management - and why both are important.
- How to define what business you are really in, and its purpose
- How to share your vision and keep an organisation aligned
- Why are values so important to a business and what difference do they make
- You'll be introduced to the three foundations for fast growth - Critical Number, Rhythm and Touch Points.
Employees are the new customer
We have learned to be customer focused by asking, "How do our customers experience the brand?" Now the important question is, "How do our employees experience the brand?" This session is about how to fulfill your employees' expectations so that they willingly shout about your employer brand.Learning outcomes
- How to form an attachment, emotional and rational, between your employees and your brand
- How to create a culture of recognition and fun in your workplace
- How to get your team talking about you as a great place to work
- Why it is essential to be authentic and transparent with employees
- The number one driver of employee engagement - no matter what the generation
Employer Branding - Creative ways to get your people talking
Employer Branding is all about how to fulfill your employees' expectations so they willingly shout about your business. A brand cannot be delivered without its people, who create and shape what it stands for and how it is perceived. This session will is all about how to create a focused and engaged workforce that cannot help themselves, but exude their 'love' and committment to the organisation they work forLearning outcomes
- How to use social media to extend your employer brand, interact and feed off external brand perception
- How to make your employee experience memorable, celebrate, recognise and give your people something worth saying about you.
- Vision, values and alignment - create a purpose, a pie in the sky goal everyone can align to and work towards.
Innovate your way through tough times
Innovation is a carefully mixed portion of invention, idea, risk taking and commercial return. Naomi will share how lack of resources drove the innovative culture at RedBalloon. She will outline some of the disasters, what she learned from them, and how she goes about picking a winning innovation whilst leaving others for 'another day'.Learning outcomes
- How to make innovation pervasive throughout an organisation
- The role leadership plays in innovation
- The nine steps to commercial return on innovation
- Real life examples of what does and doesn't work
- Next steps for turning great ideas into business deliverables
To get a taste for Naomi's innovation content listen to her being interviewed on 'Innovation Made Simple' on BNET
The Generosity Gene
Generosity or altruism in the workplace is often viewed as a misnomer. Yet a simple thank-you can make a huge difference in the discretionary effort an individual makes in their role. Similarly, authentic gratitiude shown in everyday life can make someone's day. Naomi Simson, founder of RedBalloon, explores the art of gift-giving as an act of love and appreciation, and the development of 'Generation Why?' in our society .Learning outcomes
- What motivates you to get out of bed everyday and work towards something bigger?
- Why gifting is such a powerful exchange, and how it has been throughout the ages
- Gifting in the context of business relationships, and personal relationships